Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Updates

Hello Everyone! Happy (belated) Chanuka to those celebrating last week, Christmas is fast approaching and the city is bustling with holiday bazaars and shoppers. Now if only the snow can stay on the ground it would feel a lot more like Christmas!

T-love has been doing a couple of bazaars this past month and was a great success! I've been hustling like crazy and my dining room table has seen more beads than food this month! However, now that the bazaars and events have died down I have some more time to post all of these new creations. Please come back and visit this week and new photos will be coming up.

If you're having trouble finding that something for a hard to buy for person, custom creations are ALWAYS my pleasure!

Also, watch out for my Etsy store coming up soon.

Lady Love's Holiday Ornaments are going quickly so be sure to email MJ and I with color preferences to see if we have any left in stock!


PEACE AND MUCH LOVE,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment