Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Marche La Recre set up

Marche La Recre has been going on it's 5th week now and I have to say that it has been really fun. Being at this kind of artisans market is really a first for me and it has been a great learning experience. Not to mention the wonderful people I get to meet each week is always very inspiring, and I am very grateful to be able to mingle and talk to so many different creative, talented, and interesting artisans in Montreal. It's really too bad we can't get together more often and share the LOVE!

My set up, and display was a work in progress, and after thinking and planning out what I had envisioned for my little venture I am proud of the results. Here is how it came to fruition.


1. I started off with 2 wine crates I got free from the SAQ. I was really happy about this find as it was free and I got to recycle and re-use which is always a plus!
2. After much humming and hawing I decided to paint the inside white. Nice and Simple.


3. I then stuck scraps of origami paper along the edges, drilled holes in the sides, and used dowels from Rona that I cut to size to hang the earrings off of.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful set up lady! I love how the boxes turned out & the jewelry, as always, is lovely.

    ReplyDelete